Haloo temen” ππ»♀️
Olifvia is hereee ! Welcome to my blog π
Setelah sekian lama hanya wacana, finally I decided to start to write a blog!
Yeayyyyyy!
Sebenernya dari dulu pengen banget buat active bikin video di youtube. But… device yang kurang support karena storage hpku yang seringkali penuh, serta aku yang aga males buat edit” video..
So.. aku mulai aja dulu share pengalamanku lewat blog ini ✍π»
And this blog will be like a digital journal for me. Tempat dimana aku berbagi pengalaman juga ilmu yang aku harap bisa bermanfaat buat kalian yang baca.
Anyway..
Aku gatau siapa aja yang bakalan baca blogku, but.. Let me introduce my self :D So you guys could get to know me better ;)
So.. I’m Olifvia. You can call me Olif or Ollie or whatever you like. But aku lebih suka dipanggil Olifvia sih xixi.
I’m a girl with a Big Dream who likes to meet new people, share something that might be helpful. I love to watch a movie or youtube, playing games, writing or drawing, listen to the music, especially classical instrumental. I love fashion and collect any cute or aesthetic stuffs, edit video or pict, learn new language or new culture, dan masih banyak lagi. Basically… I’m a girl with a bunch of interest lol! ☁️
Aku juga orang yang bisa dibilang pretty open minded, suka banget kalo ada yang mau ajak aku ngobrol or diskusi or even kalo kalian mau curhat or minta pendapat, I would really love to hear your story guys! I’m a good listener too kok wkwk. So feel free to message me yaaa! π
Ps : but sorry kalo misal aku balesnya mungkin aga lama, bcs i have stuffs to do hehe. So be patient ya guys..
Alright I think that’s enough buat introductionnya. I can't wait to share my experience with you guys!
See yaa on the next post >.< π
Komentar
Posting Komentar